Terms & Conditions
By purchasing from Sunnycoasthealthandfitness.com.au, you agree to the following terms and conditions. Please read them carefully.
- Respecting your privacy is of utmost importance to us at Sunnycoasthealthandfitness.com.au.
- Any information you submit to our website, or that is gathered by a “cookie” during your visit, is used strictly by Sunnycoasthealthandfitness.com.au to maintain a record of your purchases and for promotional reasons.
- We do not sell, transfer, rent or trade your information to any third party.
- In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to typographical error or error in pricing or product information received from our suppliers, we shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. We shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, we shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge.
- Sunnycoasthealthandfitness.com.au will safeguard your personal information. Under no circumstances will we disclose or share your information with any unauthorized third party.
- In addition, we utilize a “cookie” to track your movements on the site. The cookie “remembers” who you are, therefore eliminating the need for you to re-register with us every time you visit our site.
- Sunnycoasthealthandfitness.com.au places small packets of data, known as cookies, onto customers’ computers and mobile devices.
- This is a standard practice all online businesses adhere to.Cookies are an integral part of assisting Sunnycoasthealthandfitness.com.au in providing a high quality online shopping experience to all customers.
- With cookies enabled, Sunnycoasthealthandfitness.com.au can determine the buying and browsing behavior of all customers. By browsing Sunnycoasthealthandfitness.com.au, customers consent to the placement of cookies on their computer.
- Customers are able to disable cookies if they want personally from their browser.
USE OF SITE
- You represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old or visiting the Site under the supervision of a parent or guardian.
- This means the risk of loss and title for such items pass to the buyer upon our delivery to the carrier.
- The use of the Sunnycoasthealthandfitness.com.au site is intended only to people and entities able to form legally binding agreements and with the purpose of purchasing items for personal use by themselves or as gifts.
- Sunnycoasthealthandfitness.com.au offers worldwide shipping.The recipient specified on the delivery address will be the importer of the purchased product and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country.
- Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, we hereby grant you a limited, revocable, non-transferable and non-exclusive license to access and use the Site by displaying it on your internet browser only for the purpose of shopping for personal items sold on the Site and not for any commercial use or use on behalf of any third party, except as explicitly permitted by us in advance. Any breach of this Agreement shall result in the immediate revocation of the license granted in this paragraph without notice to you.
- The recipient specified on the delivery address may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches the recipient's country.
- Additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by the recipient specified on the delivery address. Sunnycoasthealthandfitness.com.au has no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be.
- Except as permitted in the paragraph above, you may not reproduce, distribute, display, sell, lease, transmit, create derivative works from, translate, modify, reverse-engineer, disassemble, decompile or otherwise exploit this Site or any portion of it unless expressly permitted by us in writing. You may not make any commercial use of any of the information provided on the Site or make any use of the Site for the benefit of another business unless explicitly permitted by us in advance. We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders at its discretion, including, without limitation, if we believe that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to our interests.
DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Sunnycoasthealthandfitness.com.au strives to be as accurate as possible and intends that the colors, design, and style of the products that appear on this site reflect those of the actual product.
- You shall not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through this Site any Content, information, or other material that (a) violates or infringes the copyrights, patents, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights of any person; (b) is libelous, threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, pornographic, or could give rise to any civil or criminal liability under U.S. or international law; or (c) includes any bugs, viruses, worms, trap doors, Trojan horses or other harmful code or properties.
- Actual colors and the "look and feel" you see on the Sunnycoasthealthandfitness.com.au site will depend on your computer monitor and on other technical factors.
- If a product offered by Sunnycoasthealthandfitness.com.au itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.All of Sunnycoasthealthandfitness.com.au products are guaranteed against defects for 30 days from the date of the invoice. Except as expressly stated herein, Sunnycoasthealthandfitness.com.au disclaims all warranties, either express or implied, of any kind with respect to products sold on the Sunnycoasthealthandfitness.com.au site.
- You agree that the sole and exclusive maximum liability to Sunnycoasthealthandfitness.com.au arising from any product sold on the Sunnycoasthealthandfitness.com.au site is the price of the product ordered.
- Content provided on this site is solely for informational purposes. It is your sole responsibility to consult a licensed physician or qualified health care professional for advice, diagnosis, and/or treatment of any health related condition. Submissions or opinions expressed on this Site are that of the individual expressing such Submission or opinion and may not reflect our opinions. Product representations expressed on this Site are that of the vendor and are not made by us.
MARKETING USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- By signing up for newsletters, you agree to receive special offers and promotions of Sunnycoasthealthandfitness.com.au. You can unsubscribe from emails at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link contained in the email. We do not rent, sell, or share Personal Information about you with other people or non- affiliated companies for marketing purposes without your permission.